perjantai 16. marraskuuta 2012

English

At first, this is no journey in perfect english. This post include some eye-opening material about me, Mauri, for finnish readers also. But most of this text is based on earlier posts.

So, my name is Mauri. I'm officially unofficial mascot of the Finnish skijumpers. We're not talking about the national team. This is about me.

My age is not important. I do not remember anything about my earlier life, yet. I might be 10, I might be 100 years old. But I feel myself something between 20-30.

Any case, so far happened..

1st:
I was having a ruff period of my life. I had some problems with narcotics. Suddenly, for my surprise, I found my self hanging a round with Finnish skijumpers in Ruka, Salonki. I just laid there, on the fire place, when guys spotted me. They took some pictures, we shared some stories, and then we became friends.

2nd:
We went to sauna. We were talking about tomorrow and suddenly we were taking pictures and they invited me to their trainings. We took more pics, and POOF, I was in. We became friend for a life time.

3rd:
There we were in the cottage. Nothing to do. Since we first met till this day a lot has happened. It's not important to tell you how we're here today - me writing you guys a post in english..

However,

Finnish skijump is alive and well, it may took some time, but we have taken a lot of steps.
What comes to me, I'm unpredictable creature hanging around with these guys, and my story is 10% about skijumping, 90% of what I will see out in the world.

Thank you,

- Mauri -

PS. More pics coming later ;)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti